- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday (except for statutory holidays). Orders are usually shipped within 1 to 2 business days from the order receipt date. Orders placed on the weekend and statutory holidays are processed the next business day.
- Please allow five to seven business days for delivery of your order. The carriers we use are GLS and Canada Post, we also sometimes use other carriers for remote areas.
- Please note that GLS does not deliver to PO boxes. If you have a PO Box, please indicate it when choosing your carrier.
- Package delivery and tracking information is sent in an email once the shipping label is created.
- A signature is optional, if you require one, please indicate it when confirming your order. If no one answers during the delivery, the delivery agent will leave the package on your doorstep or will leave a Delivery Notice card in the addressee's mailbox, inviting them to come to a designated location to pick up the package.
Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 1-450-477-7911 to make shipping arrangements.
UNCONFIRMED SHIPPING ADDRESS
As a safeguard against identity theft and credit card fraud, our payment provider notifies us when a shipping address is unconfirmed (usually because it differs from the billing address). This warning draws our attention to a risk associated with the transaction. We have an obligation to validate the information regarding the shipping address provided before we can process the order. This validation will be done by email.
If we receive an order with an “Unconfirmed” shipping address, the order will be put on hold and an email will be sent to you. The order will be processed only after we have received a response from you, by email or phone, with the requested confirmation.
WHAT CAN I DO TO PREVENT THE PROCESSING OF MY ORDER FROM BEING INTERRUPTED?
We advise our customers to apply the following procedure: check your credit card account information to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Make sure that the BILLING and SHIPPING addresses associated with the credit card are identical, otherwise we will have to contact you.
Regularly check your inbox and your junk mailbox after placing an order with Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. You may receive an email from Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. asking you to confirm your address.
For orders that have an “Unconfirmed” shipping address and are not confirmed by you (via a return email) within five (5) business days of the order receipt date, the order will be cancelled and fully refunded to your account. You may re-order, but we will again need to confirm your billing and shipping information.
CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE DELIVERY
Orders that are partially or fully cancelled prior to delivery are subject to charges. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-450-477-7911
DUE TO PERSONAL HYGIENE CONCERNS, ALL SALES OF Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. ARE FINAL. FINAL SALE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED ONCE THE SEAL ON THE PACKAGING HAS BEEN BROKEN. Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. GUARANTEES THE QUALITY OF ITS PRODUCTS AND WILL REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE ITEM(S).
IN THE EVENT THAT WE SENT YOU THE WRONG ITEM(S) OR IF YOU ORDERED THE WRONG ITEM(S), THE PRODUCT(S) MUST NOT HAVE BEEN WORN AND THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING SEAL(S) MUST BE INTACT. A RESTOCKING FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
This return policy applies only to purchases made through the www.medisecur.com website. Please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com to obtain a return confirmation and return policy information.
An exchange can be made for a DEFECTIVE or WRONG item sent within 30 days of the purchase date. We will replace the product(s) purchased free of charge if the item(s) is in stock. If the item(s) is not in stock, you will be notified via email and will have the option to 1) substitute the item(s) for a similar one at the same price or 2) receive a full refund for that item.
- Send an email to Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Include in the email your name, Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. invoice number, and the reason for your return request. If your product is defective, please include a photo.
- We will email you a return number and confirmation of the procedure to follow.
- Carefully pack the item(s) to be returned in the box in which they were delivered in and include a copy of Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. invoice.
Once we receive the returned item(s), an inspection will be performed. A customer service representative will contact you by email to confirm the results of the inspection. If it is determined that an item is defective due to a manufacturing defect, we will send you a replacement. If it is determined that the item was damaged due to improper use, we will not replace the item.
Once we receive the returned item(s), we will verify that the item(s) was not worn and that the packaging seal is intact. A customer service representative will contact you via email to let you know the correct item(s) has been sent.
WRONG ITEM(S) ORDERED
ALL returns and exchanges (except for defective or wrong items shipped) are subject to a 20% to 30% RESTOCKING FEE and shipping & handling is non-refundable. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 15 days of the invoice date.
IF YOU RETURN AN ITEM, THE PRODUCT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN USED, AND THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING SEAL MUST BE INTACT.
If you ordered the wrong item(s) and would like to exchange it, we will be glad to send you a replacement item for the original item(s) purchased. If the item you want is more expensive, we will charge you the price difference. Otherwise, we will credit you the difference. If the item(s) are no longer in stock, we will notify you by email, and you may: 1) substitute the item(s) or 2) obtain a full refund for the item.
SPECIAL PRODUCTS, products ordered especially for a customer will have a RESTOCKING FEE as well as a SHIPPING FEE for the return of the product to the manufacturer. These fees will be around 30% to 40% of the price of the item.
PROCEDURES FOR RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Send an email to Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. Customer Service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number. In your email, specify your name, your Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. invoice number and the reason for which you are requesting authorization to return the item.
- A mailing address for returns will be provided to you in the email containing your return authorization number.
- Carefully pack the item(s) to be returned in the box in which they were delivered in and enclose a copy of your Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. invoice with the package, clearly indicate the authorization number on the box.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs of the returned item(s). We recommend using a carrier that provides tracking information (WE WILL NOT EXCHANGE NOR REFUND ITEMS NOT RECEIVED AT OUR FACILITIES).
- Once we receive the returned item(s), a customer service representative will contact you via email to confirm that your replacement item(s) are ready to ship.
- You will be charged shipping fees as well as 20 to 30% restocking fees. Once payment has been received, you will receive an email confirming your item(s) have been shipped.