YOUR PRIVACY AND THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US
● What information Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. gathers from users of its website.
● How Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
● How Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
● What personal information, if any, Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
● What kind of security measures Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. will inform you in the event of a security breach.
● The circumstances under which you can access your personal information that you have shared with Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. and have that information corrected, restrict Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc.’s use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our website. We receive and store information you enter on our website, or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you register with medisecur.com, sign-in, search, add items to your shopping cart, pay for an item, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc.’s customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, and personal shopping and product preferences.
We also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit medisecur.com. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as in providing you special offers that we think will be of interest and we may add that information to our account information.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to medisecur.com and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click here TERMS & CONDITIONS.
We do not respond to ‘do not track’ signals or similar mechanisms. Third-party service providers keep track of your browsing activities on medisecur.com which enable us to target advertising based on your browsing history and preferences.
Our social media tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus widgets, are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience, the most current products and news. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized (e.g. Elavon) or carry out additional activities you have asked us to perform.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf (e.g. Dicom por Canada Posts). All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. uses or shares your information. Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
● Web site usage. Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. or Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc.'s authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, device ID, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of medisecur.com. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc., or one of Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc.'s authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our web site for Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc.'s internal analysis.
● Online Transactions. We collect information about you when you shop on our web site. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you will need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user ID and a password to protect your account information.
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers' personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers' personal information for Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc.’s business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc.’s policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers' personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers' personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to medisecur.com, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques, and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with medisecur.com.
You have choices when it comes to how Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. uses your personal information. When you register online with medisecur.com, you can choose not to receive information about merchandise, services, and special promotional offers from us by direct mail and/or email. If you elect not to receive such product marketing information by direct mail and/or email, Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and process your transactions. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for opting out at the end of the marketing email, or by following the instructions for Account Information on medisecur.com, or by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling in Canada
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important, so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please follow the instructions for My Account on medisecur.com to correct or update your account information online, or you may contact Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. Customer Service at
email@example.com or call in Canada 1-450-477-7911.
If you need additional assistance or wish more information about our privacy practices, please call in Canada 1-450-477-7911 and ask to speak to our Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. Customer Service Department.
Our web site is hosted in Canada and intended for Canadian and international visitors.
Children are not eligible to use medisecur.com. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use medisecur.com in conjunction with their parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to medisecur.com. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our web site, and Équipements Médi-Sécur Inc. becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible for protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.